Thursday, April 3, 2008

The Purpose of This Blog

The thing I miss most about seminary days is the late nights at the coffee shop. A group of us would get together and discuss what God was doing in our lives, talk about Scriptures and what they mean and how they apply to our lives. Over the last year I have had several opportunities to preach and am on the regular rotation to teach our Sunday School class. Often times I learn so much more than I can share in those brief moments and wanted an outlet to share those thoughts. And sometimes days, weeks, maybe months after the opportunity to preach/teach I'm still struggling with a truth and how it applies to my life. As I share my thoughts I hope they encourage you, and I encourage you to respond. Feel free to share insights you have or how God is working in your life. And as we study together, hopefully we will rediscover his grace that is so much more than I'll ever understand and so much more than I'll ever deserve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home